Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's the weekend...

So that means I'm creating more new shapes and textures!
 I did alot today, spent a ton of time scratching on that scratch foam. So I thought I'd share some of them.
I was hoping to fire tonight but ran out of steam. These all still need cleaned up....tomorrow!


Sort of a flower of snowflake texture in the center.



Shield shapes, the one in the center I'll call Tuxedo.


Hhhmmmm...


More sort of Ulu shapes, I really like this general shape but these are different than the others I've made.



I was just playing with putting together different shapes and when I put these together I thought they looked like Owl Eyes. So when I textured them that's what I was going for. Not too sure about them yet, I'll hold out judgment until they are fired. Sometimes that can make a huge difference.

I'll definitely get these and more fired tomorrow night so look for some of the finished pieces on Monday.


Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment